Monday, July 18, 2011

2011 NSA Convention

We had a great time at this year's National Stereoscopic Convention in Loveland Colorado. It was a six day whirlwind of catching up with old friends from around the world, attending workshops on new trends and techniques in 3D, and watching hours of 3D presentations in the stereo theatre.

I'm pleased to say that I won two prizes at the Saturday night banquet: an Honourable Mention for my photo of a marmot (see last post below); and the Best Stills Photography Show award for my 5-minute slide show Fresh Perspectives! I had received many positive comments throughout the week about my show, so I had my hopes up!

Here are a few 3D images from NSA this year:
Tanya, Ken, Phyllis & Rich got dressed up for the Saturday Awards Banquet
Mariachi Band playing for dinner guests at Casa Bonita
Lots of action at the Cycloptical booth at the NSA trade show
Mini-train ride at the the historic Lakeside Amusement Park in Denver

No comments:

Post a Comment