Saturday, May 26, 2012

Stereoscopic Fun at the Museum

Hannah & Sadie - my FON friends. Use red/blue glasses to see this in 3D.
I had a great time at my open house party at the Guelph Civic Museum last night. Over one hundred friends, and friends-of-friends, came to see my exhibit Spring Ephemerals: a stereoscopic exploration of Ontario's native wildflowers.

I was bowled over by the expressions of appreciation I received. And I sold six prints! Thank you all for coming out and showing your support. It was very encouraging. The show will be up till the end of August.


with Jan & Katherine
with Lawrence & Paul
with Carol & John
with Paul & Marianne
from Tom Bochsler

from Tom Bochsler
Here are few snapshots taken during the evening by Gail & Tom.

Click on them to enlarge.
from Tom Bochsler
from Tom Bochsler









No comments:

Post a Comment