Friday, November 25, 2011

Busy Friday

Mount Nemo on the road between Guelph & Oakville
I think today is Black Friday in the US but for me it's "Busy Friday".
Up early to drive to Guelph and drop the Prius off at Toyota for winter tires to be installed. Then down to Ed Video where I've been doing a video workshop all week in the morning and working on a music video in the afternoon. But this afternoon I went to Willow Public School to help out with a Focus On Nature program at a grade six class there. I did my usual 'History of 3D' demonstration to the excited students.
viewing historic 3D photos with stereoscopes
Back in my studio now listening to my Sam Turton CD. After driving back to Oakville on my winter wheels, I had  a lovely dinner waiting for me! Thanks Gail. (she made us a cajun fish stir fry!) And now before retiring I'll check out my equipment for the video shoot I'm doing tomorrow at Guelph's Community Living with the Guelph Photography Guild. Read the excellent write up about it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment